List of mods
| This article may need to be rewritten in part or entirely.
Please help us improve this article.
A mod (short for modification) is an alteration of the game. There's a large variety of mods, everything from small tweaks to total conversions. This page lists all mods for Vicky 2 that can be downloaded with workable versions. Visit the Mod Matrix for a comparison of mods.
|POP Demand Mod||Sub-forum||Naselus, Rylock & team||Vanilla, AHD, HoD|
|New Nations Mod||Thread||Rylock & team||Vanilla, AHD, HoD|
|Historical Project Mod||Moddb page||arkhometha||HoD|
|/gsg/Vickymod||FinnBro||Vanilla, AHD, HoD|
|The Victoria 2 Realism & Rebalance Project||Sub-forum||Konrad Richtmark & team||Vanilla, AHD|
Balance and Gameplay Mods
- Age of Colonialism: is a lighter mod aimed at balancing the game without making as many in-depth changes as the other two. It features innovative tech-spread and a number of economic and military balances, while attempting to remain close to the original game. See also thread on Paradox Forums. It is only compatible with vanilla 1.4.
- Ultimate Mod
- Ultimate Reboot See in web page 
- SiR Mod
- New World Order: Game play: 1946-2092. Total technology remake with 250 new technologies, and new inventions. Total political reform remake. New military and naval units. Re-balanced economy and modern factories and production. See also the forum NWO thread.
- SexiiColours: "revitalizes and injects some much-needed flair into the general look of the game through use of the country color."
- Flag Tweak Mod Pack Conversion: improves variety, historicity, aesthetics, and plausibility of flags
- Danevang's map fertilizer: Improves the look of the map, primarily the oceans.
- Modestus' Vic2MapMap: Makes the game map look like a real map see link on the forums
- ZinnMod: A people's-oriented spiritual successor to Chomskymod.