List of mods
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article may need to be rewritten in part or entirely.
Please help us improve this article.
Balance and Gameplay Mods
- POP Demand Mod: A large-scale mod which changes more or less everything in the game. Adds hundreds of new events, inventions, decisions, and even goods and factories. It significantly rebalances the economy, and includes the Great War mod to enable large-scale conflict in the end-game. Note that POP Demand Mod is the version for vanilla 1.4, A Pop Divided is the version of PDM developed for the AHD expansion and Pops of Darkness for HoD.
- The Victoria 2 Realism & Rebalance Project: aims at rebalancing the economy first and foremost, by modding the POP demands, the factories, buildings and units. Intends to also provide a stable and functioning economy at game start. Further goals include making military and politics deeper and more realistic. See also VRRP subforum on the Paradox forums. It is only compatible with vanilla 1.4 or the AHD expansion.
- New Nations Mod: primarily aims to add a large number of new nations (some existing right at the start of the game, as in Africa, while others existing only as cores or as potential unions) as well as a large number of events/decisions to support both those new nations as well as add a bit more historical realism to the game without altering any of the game's fundamental mechanics. Note that there are different versions compatible with vanilla 1.4, AHD expansion and HoD.
- Age of Colonialism: is a lighter mod aimed at balancing the game without making as many in-depth changes as the other two. It features innovative tech-spread and a number of economic and military balances, while attempting to remain close to the original game. See also thread on Paradox Forums. It is only compatible with vanilla 1.4.
- Ultimate Mod
- SiR Mod
- New World Order: Game play: 1946-2092. Total technology remake with 250 new technologies, and new inventions. Total political reform remake. New military and naval units. Re-balanced economy and modern factories and production. See also the forum NWO thread.
- SexiiColours: "revitalizes and injects some much-needed flair into the general look of the game through use of the country color."
- Flag Tweak Mod Pack Conversion: improves variety, historicity, aesthetics, and plausibility of flags
- Danevang's map fertilizer: Improves the look of the map, primarily the oceans.
- Modestus' Vic2MapMap: Makes the game map look like a real map see link on the forums
- Nova Scotia: adds Nova Scotia to the game.
- ZinnMod: A people's-oriented spiritual successor to Chomskymod.
Historical and Flavour Mods
- A Mari Usque Ad Mare: a Canadian flavour mod