List of mods
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article may need to be rewritten in part or entirely.
Please help us improve this article.
Balance and Gameplay Mods
- POP Demand Mod: A large-scale mod which changes more or less everything in the game. Adds hundreds of new events, inventions, decisions, and even goods and factories. It significantly rebalances the economy, and includes the Great War mod to enable large-scale conflict in the end-game. See also PDM subforum on the Paradox forums. Note that A Pop Divided is the version of PDM developed for the AHD expansion and Pops of Darkness for HoD.
- The Victoria 2 Realism & Rebalance Project: aims at rebalancing the economy first and foremost, by modding the POP demands, the factories, buildings and units. Intends to also provide a stable and functioning economy at game start. Further goals include making military and politics deeper and more realistic. See also VRRP subforum on the Paradox forums. UPDATE: development has ceased.
- Age of Colonialism: is a lighter mod aimed at balancing the game without making as many in-depth changes as the other two. It features innovative tech-spread and a number of economic and military balances, while attempting to remain close to the original game. See also thread on Paradox Forums. UPDATE: development has ceased.
- Ultimate Mod
- SiR Mod
- SexiiColours: "revitalizes and injects some much-needed flair into the general look of the game through use of the country color."
- Flag Tweak Mod Pack Conversion: improves variety, historicity, aesthetics, and plausibility of flags
- Danevang's map fertilizer: Improves the look of the map, primarily the oceans.
- Modestus' Vic2MapMap: Makes the game map look like a real map see link on the forums
- Nova Scotia: adds Nova Scotia to the game.
- ZinnMod: A people's-oriented spiritual successor to Chomskymod.
Historical and Flavour Mods
- A Mari Usque Ad Mare: a Canadian flavour mod