A decision can be activated by the player or the AI when certain conditions are fulfilled. Some decisions are specific to a nation. It can be decisions like Abandon Finland or Treaty of London. Others can be worldwide like The Balfour Declaration or Sign the Geneva Convention. They can be found in the politics tab under 'decisions'.
Ordinary decisions can normally only be taken once, while formation decisions can be taken multiple times.
Decisions have 3 components.
- Requirements, that allow the decision. Without these fulfilled, the decision is not visible in the tab.
- Requirements, that enable the decision. Without these fulfilled, the decision cannot be taken.
- Effects; what the decision actually do
To find help on how to created a modded decision look at How to make a decision.
- 1 Universal Decisions
- 2 Decisions unique to nations
- 2.1 United Kingdom
- 2.2 France
- 2.3 Prussia / Germany and German States
- 2.4 USA
- 2.5 Russia / Soviet Union
- 2.6 Italy / Italian states
- 2.7 Austria / Austria-Hungary
- 2.8 The Ottoman Empire / Turkey
- 2.9 Latin America
- 2.10 Switzerland
- 2.11 Spain
- 2.12 Japan
- 2.13 Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Finland and Scandinavia
- 2.14 Confederate States of America and American Minors
- 2.15 Greece
- 2.16 Netherlands and Belgium
- 2.17 The Boer States, South Africa and Zulu
- 2.18 Unicivilized Nations
- 3 Unification Decisions
- Sign the Geneva Convention
- Enact Woman's Suffrage
- Leave Sphere of Influence
- Seize the means of production
- National Banking Act
Great power decisions
- The Balfour Declaration
- Build the Suez Canal
- Build the Panama Canal
- Build the Kiel Canal
- The Valley of Kings
- Burn the Summer Palace
- Host the Congo Conference
Decisions unique to nations
These decisions can only be taken by either specific nations or nations with a specific culture.