Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
This is a My Little Pony themed mod for bronies.
- 2 new governments
- New provinces (Andorra, Monaco ...)
- 300 New real and imaginary countries (Westphalie, Hyrule, Warfang state, Well soul, redwall, gascogna, toulouse, AppleLoosa, Groland, ect …)
- new graphics (Big Ben)
- new scenarios (1915, 1927, 1965, 2000, 2021, 2042, 2060, 2084 and 2150)
- new cultures groups (ponies, buffalo, griffins, dragons)
- new cultures (Picard ...)
- new Unifications (Avalar Empire, Roman Empire, Skyland (Warfang) empire, Gallic Empire, Celtic Empire, Soviet union, Holy roman Empire, Balkan Empire and other …)
1453 AC: Byzantium survive to Ottomans but become a small country confined in Morea and Epirus, without Constantinople, his capital.
1482 AC: Novgorod survive after a war against Moscow, who Become Greater Russia.
1492 AC: Christophe Colomb discover America, Aragon refuse to joint Castilla
1500 AC: Castilla and Portugal colonize America
1580 AC: a Civil war between Catholic and protestants divide France.
1600 AC: England become UK and colonize North America
1648 AC: Native Americans found a new culture group, Equestrian culture group.
1648 AC: Tibetan and Mongolians found a new culture group, Dragon culture group.
1690 AC: Sweden and Denmark collapses (Denmark is reestablished in 1720 AC).
1752 AC: UK is divided by a revolution.
1754 AC: Baltica (Livonian order), survive to Russian empire
1758 AC: USA give his independence, Prussia annex Brandeburger.
1762 AC: Poland Lithuania is Dissolved. Prussia Annex Lithuania and decide to form Prussia-Lithuania
1780 AC: Flanders and Walloon born.
1795 AC: USA is divided after a civil war, CSA and Tenessy born
1796 AC: Canada, Quebec and Maritime union give independence.
1805 AC: CSA give independence to East Dixie (Chrysal) but only in the south.
1806 AC: Paris-Orleans occupies a part of France region
1815 AC: Paris-Orleans become a constitutional monarchy. In even time, a civil war begin in Germany and Prussia-Lithuania lose Brandeburger.